Friday, September 18, 2009

The Mistakes List

This morning while chanting, I started to write down a list of mistakes I've made in the hopes that I finally learn from them and grow as a people. Anyone can make a list of their own if they want. Here's mine:

Mistake I've made and must NEVER repeat:
1. Getting credit.
2. Overspending.
3. Buying things that I won't use as much and selling them two weeks later.
4. Giving money, even though I need it.
5. Eating other people's food. (At home. :P)
6. Not knowing where to put stuiff and not asking.
7. Talking first, thinking later.
8. Not saving money.
9. Not listening.
10. Comparing myself to others.
11. Not following my instincts.
12. Perfectionism.
13. Warped ideas of what should be according to everyone else.
14. Being taken advantage of.
15. Not taking care of me.
16. Always caring what others think.
17. Always making assumptions.
18. Going to and relying on check cashing places.
19. Going to and relying on loans and credit cards.
20 Getting what I WANT instead of what I NEED.
21. Not being grateful for what I already got.
And Finally...
NOT LEARNING FROM MY MISTAKES!!!!

Well, that's my list. What do you think? :)

No comments: