Thursday, April 1, 2010

iPad: Final Thoughts

At first, I thought that the iPad would work for me. It's lightweight so it was be easy for travel and I was planning on use it for business trips and portfolios. However, I can only use one to two apps at a time. That's a problem for me because I'm a big multitasking. You can ask any of my friend and family. They can confirm this. It's not to say that the iPad is a glorified iPod Touch. It can be extremely beneficial for people who take notes without needing a pen or pencil and who need a bigger screen, those who need to look at files quickly without having to dig thru tons of paper and those who wanted to display their portfolios without having to carry heavy samples of their work. (Ex: Receptionists, Doctors, Nurses, Lawyers, Photographers, Graphic Designers, Web Developers, Moms, Dads, Building Planners, etc.) But, for me, I'll stick with my iPod Touch. I'm going to use it to display my portfolio. It's small, but, for me, it works. Also, I'm going to bring my laptop on business trips. With me, I need to multitask or I'd feel out of sync. So, for those wanting to get the iPad on April 3rd, good luck and I hope it suits all your needs.

No comments: