Sunday, November 16, 2008

Indigo and Potatoes (or Potatos?! :P)

Today, Maiyumi and I drove to Debbie's house for the monthly SGI District meeting. There were many nice, funny people there. This month, we discussed how like when something's dipped in indigo, it deepens the color, I think, much like the Daishonin Buddhism, when we pray, study and tell others, we deepen our faith, I think. lol :D Also, it'll be this Tuesday the 78th Anniversary of the formation of the SGI. After the meeting, there was some confusion on maybe having future meetings start later or earlier and Debbie said that we're all like potatoes, being plucked from the ground and put into the pot of water (The World?). In the pot, while we're trying to get clean, we're pushing and trying to make room. I think we may have reached a compromise because all I could think about was indigo and potatoes. It was a very good meeting. :)

No comments: